Windshield repair is FREE with approved insurance. Most insurance companies will waive your deductible for windshield chip repair because it is cheaper for them to pay for the repair than to replace it and some insurance companies will allow you to repair your windshield up to three times per year. The insurance companies consider it NO FAULT. Also the factory seal of the windshield is kept in tact. Did you know that replaced windshields have been known to leak moisture and air after installation? Rock chips and cracked windshields can be repaired safely resulting in great savings. ROCKSTAR Windshield Repair uses state of the art technology and skill to fill a damaged area with a high- tech, clear, adhesive resin. The resin is cured with ultraviolet light, and when executed properly, strength is restored to the damaged area, as is 80-90% of it's clarity. Repair usually takes less than 15 minutes.
Windshield repair results in:
- Significant reduction in visibility of original damage
- Restores the structural integrity & strength of the glass, therefore any further spread of the damage
- Improve optical clarity in damaged area
- Reduce light scatter and haze within the damaged area
- Restoring smoothness to the glass to allow proper windshield wiper operation